Description - Are you looking for a quick and super easy way to spruce up the place? Look no further - FloorAdorn peel and stick tiles are the perfect solution that is sure to add a unique and attractive touch without breaking the bank. FloorAdorn tiles are easy to apply and easy to remove, and they won't damage existing flooring. The perfect temporary floor or wall tile in a home, rental, or apartment, these vinyl tiles are easy to customize, cut to fit using scissors, and are easy to clean with soap and water.
Material – Made of durable vinyl with PVC coating and self adhesive backing.
Size – 12” x 12” tiles - 36 per case
Thickness – Each tile is ~0.5 mm
Weight – 4 Lbs. per box
Recommended Uses – FloorAdorn tiles can be installed over smoothed cement, linoleum, existing tile, wood floors, brick and more.
Available For Order - Ships between Aug 29 - Sep 2
Luxury Vinyl tiles and planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Always use plywood or other boards when moving heavy objects across the floor to avoid scratching of the floor surface.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the floor surface.
- Place walk off door mats at all entrances and doorways to collect debris from shoes such as dirt, rocks, and moisture, from being tracked in and onto your new floors.
- Avoid using rubber backed area rugs or floor mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- Use non-staining floor protectors underneath heavy furniture, chairs, and tables.
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dust mopping to remove dirt, grit, dust etc. Do not use treated dust mops.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spill immediately to prevent damage to the floor.