Description - US Floors COREtec One Plus are designed for durability and peace of mind. These WPC vinyl planks feature an attached cork underlayment for the ultimate pairing of durability and comfort underfoot. These planks are 100% waterproof meaning they can withstand wet areas such as bathrooms and kitchens. They will never swell or expand and contract.
||Float, Direct Glue
||On, Above, Below
||Click n Lock
|Carb 2 Compliant
||.3mm (20 mil)
Recommended Uses – USFloors COREtec Plus vinyl planks and tiles have been built with long-lasting durability in mind. These engineered vinyl planks have been designed for both commercial and residential use and are perfect for living rooms, kitchens, dining rooms, basements, laundry rooms, bathrooms, bedrooms, playrooms, family rooms, dens, garages, offices and many other areas of your home or business.
In Stock - Ships between Dec 12 - 15
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. Installation of USFloors planks and tiles is as follows:
- Complete any necessary floor prep.
- Start with the tongue side facing the wall.
- After the initial starter board, press the end seam of the second plank into the end seam of the first plank, and then lock them together by laying the plank down. Continue working left to right.
- Install the first plank in the second row by inserting the tongue into the groove of the plank in the first row. This is best done with a low angle of the plank.
- Insert the long side seam at a slight angle first. As the top surfaces meet, rotate the plank down into the locked position. Engage the end seam, using a rubber mallet if necessary.
- Planks may be cut with the use of a crosscut power saw.
- Continue installing planks removing any gaps using a tapping block and a scrap of flooring to cover the tapping block. Be careful not to damage In*Step tongue and groove.
- Protect all exposed edges by installing wall moulding and/or transition strips. Make sure that no plank will be secured in any way to the subfloor.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.