Description - Market & Main Waterproof vinyl planks offer the high quality and versatility you are looking for in a WPC flooring, at a cost that is sure to keep you wallet happy. Backed with cork underlayment, this Tuffcore constructed plank floor saves you installation time and money by essentially being 2 products in one: vinyl plank flooring and underlayment.
Market and Main planks are backed by a lifetime residential warranty.
Material – Tuffcore premium vinyl flooring system is a 100% waterproof wood plastic composite construction with a registered embossing texture for a premium wood feel.
Size – 7-7/8" x 60".
Thickness – ~7.5mm (5/16")
Wear Layer – 20 MIL (0.508 mm)
Pattern Repeat – 7 planks
Radiant Heat Approved – Yes
Weight - Each case weighs ~28 lbs
Recommended Uses – Market & Main waterproof vinyl planks can be installed in any room of the home and are even approved for light commercial spaces, including offices, waiting rooms, studios, boutiques, bedrooms, hallways, entryways, basements, kitchens, bathrooms, and more.
In Stock - Ships between Jun 8 - 12
Engineered vinyl tiles and planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dropping of dirt, grit, dust etc.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the flooring surface.
- Place door mats at all entrances to prevent tracked in dirt, rocks, moisture, and other debris.
- Avoid using rubber backed mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spills immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
For more detailed cleaning instructions along with commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. Installation of USFloors planks and tiles is as follows:
- Complete any necessary floor prep.
- Start with the tongue side facing the wall.
- After the initial starter board, press the end seam of the second plank into the end seam of the first plank, and then lock them together by laying the plank down. Continue working left to right.
- Install the first plank in the second row by inserting the tongue into the groove of the plank in the first row. This is best done with a low angle of the plank.
- Insert the long side seam at a slight angle first. As the top surfaces meet, rotate the plank down into the locked position. Engage the end seam, using a rubber mallet if necessary.
- Planks may be cut with a utility knife using the “score and snap” technique, or with the use of a crosscut power saw.
- Continue installing planks removing any gaps using a tapping block and a scrap of flooring to cover the tapping block. Be careful not to damage In*Step tongue and groove.
- Protect all exposed edges by installing wall moulding and/or transition strips. Make sure that no plank will be secured in any way to the subfloor.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.