Description - The Provenza MaxCore™ Concorde Oak Collection is 100% Waterproof featuring wide and long plank options. Each plank has a ribbed, realistic wood texture look with painted bevel edge effect. It comes in a range of fashionable colors that will compliment any decor . This flooring collection has LVPROTEC finish that maximizes wear protection for years to come. The Moda planks have a gold GREENGUARD certification (low chemical emissions certified) and are CARB II compliant. Coming in two different widths of 7” and 9”, the Concorde Oak has the specs needed and the looks you want for any indoor area.
Material– 100% Waterproof Rigid Core ESPC Luxury Vinyl
||7.02” and 9.06"
||Yes, 1.5mm IXPE Rubber
||6.5mm includes wear layer & underlayment pad
||On, Above, Below
||Click n Lock
|Carb 2 Compliant
||15 Year Limited
Recommended Uses – Provenza MaxCore Concorde Oak Waterproof Vinyl have been built with long-lasting durability in mind. These engineered vinyl planks have been designed for both commercial and residential use and are perfect for living rooms, kitchens, dining rooms, basements, laundry rooms, bathrooms, bedrooms, playrooms, family rooms, dens, garages, offices and many other areas of your home or business.
In Stock - Ships between Sep 25 - 27
Luxury Vinyl tiles and planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Always use plywood or other boards when moving heavy objects across the floor to avoid scratching of the floor surface.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the floor surface.
- Place walk off door mats at all entrances and doorways to collect debris from shoes such as dirt, rocks, and moisture, from being tracked in and onto your new floors.
- Avoid using rubber backed area rugs or floor mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- Use non-staining floor protectors underneath heavy furniture, chairs, and tables.
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dust mopping to remove dirt, grit, dust etc. Do not use treated dust mops.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spill immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. Installation of planks and tiles is as follows:
- Complete any necessary floor prep.
- Start with the tongue side facing the wall.
- After the initial starter board, press the end seam of the second plank into the end seam of the first plank, and then lock them together by laying the plank down. Continue working left to right.
- Install the first plank in the second row by inserting the tongue into the groove of the plank in the first row. This is best done with a low angle of the plank.
- Insert the long side seam at a slight angle first. As the top surfaces meet, rotate the plank down into the locked position. Engage the end seam, using a rubber mallet if necessary.
- Planks may be cut with the use of a crosscut power saw.
- Continue installing planks removing any gaps using a tapping block and a scrap of flooring to cover the tapping block. Be careful not to damage In*Step tongue and groove.
- Protect all exposed edges by installing wall moulding and/or transition strips. Make sure that no plank will be secured in any way to the subfloor.