Description - Versatech by Mohawk is a durable and versatile product available in beautiful high definition wood and tile patterns. This Vinyl Sheet comes with a Spill and Stain Guard wear layer and provides scuff and scratch resistance and provides lasting protection from day-to-day wear. The Versatech Vinyl Sheet is waterproof, very low-maintenance, and adds warmth to any room. Its Fiberglass construction promises a superior performance for years to come.
Material – High quality resilient vinyl sheet with spill and stain guard wear layer, high definition design layer, fiberglass core covered by PVC layers, and comfort foam backing for added support, durability and impact sound and noise reduction.
Width – 13'2".
Thickness – 3 mm.
Wear Layer – 15 mil Spill & Stain Guard.
Gauge – 120 mils.
Pattern Repeat & Drop –
- Cottage White,Roasted Mocha and Almond Latte - 47.24" x 39.37" wit 23.62" drop.
- Threshold Taupe and High Tea - 47.24" x 78.74" with 23.62" drop.
- Blue Metal and Nomadic Bronze - 39.37" x 39.37" with 19.69" drop.
- Call It Mellow - 39.37" x 39.37" with 23.62" drop.
- Brown Sugar - 39.37" x 39.37" with 19.69" drop.
- Ben Davis Grey - 39.37" x 39.37" with 39.37" drop.
Recommended Uses – The Versatech Vinyl Sheets are very versatile and can be used in bedrooms, bathrooms, living rooms, kitchens, kid's rooms, guest rooms, study rooms and basements and also in RVs and trailers.
Available For Order - Ships between Nov 4 - 10
Vinyl rolls are easy to clean and maintain. Cleaning of this flooring typically includes:
- Sweeping or vacuuming any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the floor when necessary.
- Light damp mopping to remove light staining or spills. Remove scuffs and excessive soil by carefully scrubbing.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight, as discoloration may occur. We recommend closing blinds or drapes during peak sunlight hours to prolong the life of the floor.
Note: This is not a stain proof product. Leaving certain harsh chemicals or spills on the floor for an extended period of time may cause some staining and/or damage. Always clean up a spill immediately to reduce the chance of staining or other damage to your flooring.
To view printable maintenance instructions, please Click Here.
To view printable installation instructions, please Click Here.