Description - Solid peel and stick floor tiles are an excellent discount flooring solution for any room. Available in black, white, and black/white color options, these modern tiles are very easy to install and maintain. Helping to insulate the floor from noise and temperature transfer, these tiles make a great home office flooring, bedroom flooring, kitchen floor and more. You are sure to love this low cost flooring for years to come.
Material – Made of durable high quality vinyl with a peel and stick self adhesive backing. Note: peel and stick vinyl tiles work well in typical garages where you pull straight in. If your vehicle must turn in the garage, we recommend choosing another option.
Size – 12” x 12”
Thickness – 1.2mm thickness.
Wear Layer – 2.8MIL (0.071 mm)
Weight – 9.3 Lbs. per box
Recommended Uses – Peel and Stick tiles have been used in many spaces due to their modern look. Some areas include garages, home offices, dens, bedrooms, hallways, kitchens, workshops, storage sheds, bathrooms, basements, display rooms, and much more.
California Prop 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Peel and Stick tiles are easy to keep clean and maintain. Cleaning of these vinyl floor tiles typically includes:
- Sweeping or vacuuming any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the surface when necessary. It is recommended to run the rolls from front to back for easy sweeping.
- For tougher stains, the product can be cleaned using a mild soap and water solution and a broom or vinyl brush to scrub the vinyl matting.
Note: This is not a stain proof product. Leaving certain harsh chemicals on the vinyl garage flooring for an extended period of time may cause some staining and/or damage.
Peel & Stick Tiles are easy to install. Installation of these tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be loose laid and cut into place with a straight edge and a utility knife. Each tile has a self-adhering back that secures each tile to the floor without the need for glue, tape or tacks.
- To ensure full adhesion to the subfloor, we recommend evenly and firmly applying pressure to the installed flooring using a floor roller or rolling pin.
- If you experience tile movement and would like to ensure that the tiles do not slide further, some double sided carpet tape can be used around the perimeter of the floor and directly under the seams of the tiles to prevent any movement.