Description - Mohawk Wanderer's Loop 12" Rigid Vinyl Planks are the prime choice for waterproof vinyl flooring. They feature a rigid core that is 100% waterproof. These planks will not expand and contract and can be installed in wet areas such as bathrooms, kitchens, and more. Backed by a lifetime residential warranty and a 10-Year limited light commercial warranty. The 20 mil wear layer makes them perfect for high traffic areas within homes and medium traffic areas in a commercial setting.
Material – Rigid Luxury Vinyl Floor.
||On, Above, Below
|Radiant Heating Approved
||High Variation Natural Stone
||Lifetime Limited Residential
||10 YR Limited Light Commercial
Recommended Uses – Mohawk Wanderer's Loop Rigid Vinyl Planks can be installed on any level of the home. This includes rooms like basements, bathrooms, bedrooms, kitchens, and is even suitable for some commercial spaces such as boutiques, salons, studios, galleries, and more.
Available For Order - Ships between Apr 11 - 12
Luxury Vinyl tiles and planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Always use plywood or other boards when moving heavy objects across the floor to avoid scratching of the floor surface.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the floor surface.
- Place walk off door mats at all entrances and doorways to collect debris from shoes such as dirt, rocks, and moisture, from being tracked in and onto your new floors.
- Avoid using rubber backed area rugs or floor mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- Use non-staining floor protectors underneath heavy furniture, chairs, and tables.
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dust mopping to remove dirt, grit, dust etc. Do not use treated dust mops.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spill immediately to prevent damage to the floor.