Description - Sophisticated & fashionable describe Mohawk's Delmont 6" Rigid Core Vinyl Planks perfectly. These planks feature a high end color pallette in ultra chic & modern wood looks, that are sure to raise the style quotient of your floor. Delmont Vinyl Planks come with Mohawk's exclusive UniClic Multifit Locking System that makes installtion a breeze! These planks are practically impenetrable, 100% waterproof and spill resistant.
Material – Mohawk Delmont Vinyl Planks are from the SolidTech hard surface flooring collection. 100% waterproof vinyl plank flooring is constructed with 100% virgin vinyl, containing no recycled content, has a high density core and Uniclic Multifit system for faster installation and an attached underlayment.
||Float, Direct Glue
||On, Above, Below
|Radiant Heating Approved
||35 Home Warranty
||10 Year Limited
Recommended Uses – Mohawk Delmont Vinyl Planks are good for light to medium commercial and medium to heavy residential use.
In Stock - Ships between Sep 24 - 25
Vinyl tiles and planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dropping of dirt, grit, dust etc.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the flooring surface.
- Place door mats at all entrances to prevent tracked in dirt, rocks, moisture, and other debris.
- Avoid using rubber backed mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spills immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
For more detailed maintenance instructions, please Click Here.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. Installation of interlocking vinyl planks is as follows:
- Complete any necessary floor prep.
- Start with the tongue side facing the wall.
- After the initial starter board, press the end seam of the second plank into the end seam of the first plank, and then lock them together by laying the plank down. Continue working left to right.
- Install the first plank in the second row by inserting the tongue into the groove of the plank in the first row. This is best done with a low angle of the plank.
- Insert the long side seam at a slight angle first. As the top surfaces meet, rotate the plank down into the locked position. Engage the end seam, using a rubber mallet if necessary.
- Planks may be cut with a utility knife using the “score and snap” technique, or with the use of a crosscut power saw.
- Continue installing planks removing any gaps using a tapping block and a scrap of flooring to cover the tapping block. Be careful not to damage tongue and groove.
- Protect all exposed edges by installing wall molding and/or transition strips. Make sure that no plank will be secured in any way to the subfloor.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.