Description - Mannington's Bond vinyl tile collection features a fabric-like crosshatch visual that is sure to look great with any flooring or color combination. These vinyl tiles are commercially rated and have a 20 mil wear layer, so you can install these virtually anywhere. At 12" x 12" size, these luxury vinyl tiles can be used to make unique patterns and show off a pop of fun color. Made in the USA and backed by a 10 year commercial warranty, Bond vinyl tiles by Mannington packs the bells and whistles.
Material – High performance luxury vinyl with micro-beveled edging.
Size – 12" x 12" or 12" x 24"
Thickness – 0.098" (2.5mm)
Wear Layer – 20MIL (0.51mm)
Weight – ~ 35 lbs per case
Recommended Uses – Mannington Bond vinyl tiles are recommended for use in several high traffic spaces, such as offices, schools, hallways, shops, stores, as well as throughout the home in bedrooms, basements, and bathrooms.
In Stock - Ships between Jul 19 - Aug 19
Luxury Vinyl tiles and planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Always use plywood or other boards when moving heavy objects across the floor to avoid scratching of the floor surface.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the floor surface.
- Place walk off door mats at all entrances and doorways to collect debris from shoes such as dirt, rocks, and moisture, from being tracked in and onto your new floors.
- Avoid using rubber backed area rugs or floor mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- Use non-staining floor protectors underneath heavy furniture, chairs, and tables.
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dust mopping to remove dirt, grit, dust etc. Do not use treated dust mops.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spill immediately to prevent damage to the floor.