Description - Dixie Home's 7" WPC vinyl plank is the perfect durable flooring solution for your family's needs. These waterproof planks feature microbevel edging for a more realistic hardwood look but comes at a fraction of the price. These warm, modern and timeless wood looks are sure to look wonderful in any home with any decor. Finished with scratch shield technology, a limited lifetime warranty, and a 5 year light commercial warranty.
Material – Constructed using high performance waterproof core to provide stability, with attached underlayment for added warmth underfoot. Finished with STAINMASTER PetProtect surface finish for the benefit of your furry friends.
Size – 7" x 48"
Thickness – ~6mm
Wear Layer – 12 MIL
Pattern Repeat – 5 planks
Weight – ~3 lbs per pc
Recommended Uses – Dixie Home Pet Protect products have been successfully installed throughout the home, in basements, mudrooms, entryways, bedrooms, kids rooms, family rooms, and more.
Available For Order - Ships between Jul 26 - Aug 2
Luxury Vinyl tiles and planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Always use plywood or other boards when moving heavy objects across the floor to avoid scratching of the floor surface.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the floor surface.
- Place walk off door mats at all entrances and doorways to collect debris from shoes such as dirt, rocks, and moisture, from being tracked in and onto your new floors.
- Avoid using rubber backed area rugs or floor mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- Use non-staining floor protectors underneath heavy furniture, chairs, and tables.
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dust mopping to remove dirt, grit, dust etc. Do not use treated dust mops.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spill immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. Installation of USFloors planks and tiles is as follows:
- Complete any necessary floor prep.
- Start with the tongue side facing the wall.
- After the initial starter board, press the end seam of the second plank into the end seam of the first plank, and then lock them together by laying the plank down. Continue working left to right.
- Install the first plank in the second row by inserting the tongue into the groove of the plank in the first row. This is best done with a low angle of the plank.
- Insert the long side seam at a slight angle first. As the top surfaces meet, rotate the plank down into the locked position. Engage the end seam, using a rubber mallet if necessary.
- Planks may be cut with the use of a crosscut power saw.
- Continue installing planks removing any gaps using a tapping block and a scrap of flooring to cover the tapping block. Be careful not to damage In*Step tongue and groove.
- Protect all exposed edges by installing wall moulding and/or transition strips. Make sure that no plank will be secured in any way to the subfloor.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.