- Our extremely durable SBR (Styrene-Butadiene Rubber) Sheets are now available in custom-cut lengths. Reduce material waste by ordering the exact amount you need. With a durometer score of 75, this rubber is designed for even the most extreme of conditions. Possessing high abrasion resistance SBR is great for industrial use. Some of SBRs exceptional qualities are as follows:
- Ultra tough material for maximum durability
- 75A durometer which offers hardness and density
- Meant for tough conditions.
- Tensile: 400psi
- Elongation (min. %): 150
- Good for use in low pressure applications
- No oil resistant requirements
- Temperature range: -20°F to +170°F
Material – Styrene-Butadiene Rubber - 75A
Width – 3 feet.
Length – Our SBR Rubber Sheets are custom cut to your desired length free of charge. Order in whole foot increments such as 8’, 9’, 10’, etc.
Thickness – Available in 1/16", 1/8", 3/16" & 1/4".
- See below:
- 1/16" thick rolls = 0.54 Lbs. per square foot.
- 1/8" thick rolls = 1.14 Lbs. per square foot.
- 3/16" thick rolls = 1.678 Lbs. per square foot.
- 1/4" thick rolls = 2.23 Lbs. per square foot.
Recommended Uses - SBR Rubber Sheets' high durability makes it a great material for a variety of applications. Some of the most common uses for SBR Sheeting are as follows: snow plow blades, bridge bearing pads, industrial gaskets, wire and cable insulation, conveyor belts, flexible mounts, sealing strips, and much more.