- Nitrile Rubber Sheets are now available in custom-cut lengths. Made of a copolymer of butadiene and acrylonitrile, our nitrile sheets have a flexible feel and are oil, chemical, and hydraulic fluid resistant. Nitrile rubber provides a long-lasting durable seal perfect for gaskets, and other industrial projects. Some of the outstanding properties of Nitrile are as follows:
- Has an elastic rubber material feel.
- Is Designed to meet ASTM specifications for 1BF material.
- Meant for areas with oils and chemicals.
- Tensile: 800psi
- Elongation (min. %): 300
- Good for use in industrial locations.
- Temperature range: -20°F to +170°F.
Material – Nitrile (copolymer - butadiene and acrylonitrile) - 60A
Width – 3 feet.
Length – Our Nitrile Rubber Sheets are custom cut to your desired length free of charge. Order in whole foot increments such as 8’, 9’, 10’, etc.
Thickness – Available in 1/16", 1/8", 3/16" & 1/4".
- See below:
- 1/16" thick rolls = 0.44 Lbs. per square foot.
- 1/8" thick rolls = 0.86 Lbs. per square foot.
- 3/16" thick rolls = 1.34 Lbs. per square foot.
- 1/4" thick rolls = 1.78 Lbs. per square foot.
Recommended Uses - Nitrile Rubber Sheets are resistant to hydrocarbons, hydraulic fluids, ethylene glycol, grease, and chemicals, making this a perfect material for a wide variety of applications. Some of the most common uses for Nitrile Rubber Sheeting are as follows: oil seals, automotive transmission belts, hoses, synthetic leather, disposable gloves, gaskets and o-rings, wire and cable jacketing, and much more.