- Prevent waste and lower costs by ordering the exact amount needed. Our popular Neoprene Sheets are now available in custom cut sizing. Available in multiple thicknesses, our neoprene is perfect for any number of applications. Some of the standout properties of our Neoprene Sheets are as follows:
- Provides moderate oil and gasoline resistance.
- Has very good UV resistance.
- Tensile: 800psi
- Elongation (min. %): 300
- Adheres very well to fabric and metals.
- Has good resistance to abrasion and flex cracking.
- Is very good at resisting alkalis and acids.
Material – Commercial Neoprene - Durometer 80 A - Style 10
Width – 3 feet.
Length – Our neoprene rolls are custom cut to your desired length free of charge. Order in whole foot increments such as 8’, 9’, 10’, etc.
Thickness – Available in 1/16", 1/8", 3/16", 1/4".
- See below:
- 1/16" thick rolls = 0.47 Lbs. per square foot.
- 1/8" thick rolls = 0.94 Lbs. per square foot.
- 3/16" thick rolls = 1.4 Lbs. per square foot.
- 1/4" thick rolls = 1.87 Lbs. per square foot.
Recommended Uses - Custom cut Neoprene Rubber Sheets offer versatile solutions to many applications. Because of its versatility neoprene is great material to use for the following: wetsuits, orthopaedic braces, high tensile bands for athletic stretch, high-pressure gaskets and O-rings, wire and cable insulation, belts, flexible mounts, and more.