- EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) is now available in custom-cut rolls. This polymer is commercial grade and possesses above-average resistance to freshwater, saltwater, ozone, and UV light making it a great choice for use in HVAC systems, potable water applications, sealing gaskets, and in most marine environments. Our EPDM is proudly made in the USA. Some of the extraordinary properties of EPDM are as follows:
- Low temperature flexibility.
- Good aging resistance.
- Tensile: 800psi
- Elongation (min. %): 300
- Good for use in industrial locations.
- Temperature range: -40°F to +212°F.
Material – Commercial grade EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) - Durometer 60A
Width – 3 feet.
Length – Our EPDM rolls are custom cut to your desired length free of charge. Order in whole foot increments such as 8’, 9’, 10’, etc.
Thickness – Available in 1/16", 1/8", 3/16", & 1/4".
- See below:
- 1/16" thick rolls = 0.41 Lbs. per square foot.
- 1/8" thick rolls = 0.79 Lbs. per square foot.
- 3/16" thick rolls = 1.22 Lbs. per square foot.
- 1/4" thick rolls = 1.64 Lbs. per square foot.
Recommended Uses - EPDM Sheets are used for a variety of commercial applications. Some of the most common uses are as follows: HVAC systems, waterproof roofing, electrical insulation, waterproof sealings, gaskets, o-rings, and much more.