- SBR, which stands for Styrene-butadiene Rubber, is extremely durable and offers high abrasion resistance to even the harshest conditions. With a durometer score of 75, this rubber is designed for even industrial use. Some of the standout properties of SBR are as follows:
- Ultra tough material for maximum durability.
- Meant for tough conditions.
- Tensile: 400psi
- Elongation (min. %): 150
- Good for use in low pressure applications.
- Temperature range: -20°F to +170°F.
Offered in several widths and thicknesses, the applications are endless for our SBR Rubber Sheet.
Material – Styrene-butadiene Rubber - 75A
Size – Our 1/16" thick sheets are 3' x 100', our 1/8" thick sheets are 3' x 50', our 3/16" thick sheets are 3' x 40', our 1/4" thick sheets are 3' x 40', our 3/8" thick sheets are 3' x 30', and our 1/2" thick sheets are 3' x 30'.
Thickness – Available in 1/16", 1/8", 3/16" & 1/4".
Weight – Approx. 3.5 Lbs. per lnft.
Recommended Uses - Rubber Sheets are used for a variety of applications. Some of the most common uses for Rubber Sheeting are as follows: bridge bearing pads, high tensile bands for athletic stretch, high-pressure gaskets, wire and cable insulation, belts, springs, flexible mounts, and much more.