- Resistant to oils, chemicals and hydraulic fluids, Nitrile rubber is made up of copolymer (butadiene and acrylonitrile) with a flexible feel and mild resistance even though its not the hardest rubber available. Best used in areas where oils/chemicals are present, Nitrile rubber offers a flexible and durable hold for gaskets, seals and other industrial projects.
- Elastic rubber material feel
- Designed to meet ASTM specifications for 1BF material
- 60A durometer
- Meant for areas with oils and chemicals.
- Tensile: 900psi
- Elongation (min. %): 200
- Good for use in industrial locations
- No oil resistant requirements
- Temperature range: -20°F to +170°F
Offered in several widths and thicknesses, the applications are endless for our Nitrile Rubber Sheets.
Material – Nitrile (copolymer - butadiene and acrylonitrile) - 75A
Size – Our 1/16" thick sheets are 4' x 100', our 1/8" thick sheets are 4' x 50', our 3/16" thick sheets are 4' x 40', our 1/4" thick sheets are 4' x 40', our 3/8" thick sheets are 4' x 30', and our 1/2" thick sheets are 4' x 30'.
Thickness – Available in 1/16", 1/8", 3/16", 1/2", 3/8" & 1/4".
Weight – Approx. 2.7 Lbs. per lnft.
Recommended Uses - Rubber Sheets are used for a variety of applications. Some of the most common uses for Rubber Sheeting are as follows: bridge bearing pads, high tensile bands for athletic stretch, high-pressure gaskets, wire and cable insulation, belts, springs, flexible mounts, and much more.