- EPDM or ethylene propylene diene monomer, is an economical rubber sheet intended for less critical environments and applications. Made in the USA, this rubber can be used in a variety of temperatures with a tensile minimum of 800psi and has high resistance to chemicals and hazards. This EPDM is for commercial use and EPDM is commonly used around construction sites and other industries with various chemical and temperature elements.
- Synthetic elastomer
- Low temperature flexibility
- 50A durometer
- Good aging resistance
- Tensile: 800psi
- Elongation (min. %): 300
- Good for use in industrial locations
- No oil resistant requirements
- Temperature range: -40°F to +212°F
Offered in several widths and thicknesses, the applications are endless for our EPDM Rubber Sheets.
Material – EPDM or ethylene propylene diene monomer
Size – Our 1/16" thick sheets are 3' x 100', our 1/8" thick sheets are 3' x 50', our 3/16" thick sheets are 3' x 40', our 1/4" thick sheets are 3' x 40'.
Thickness – Available in 1/16", 1/8", 3/16", & 1/4".
Weight – Approx. 2.5 Lbs. per lnft
Recommended Uses - Rubber Sheets are used for a variety of applications. Some of the most common uses for Rubber Sheeting are as follows: bridge bearing pads, high tensile bands for athletic stretch, high-pressure gaskets, wire and cable insulation, belts, springs, flexible mounts, and much more.
Available For Order - Ships between Oct 13 - 20