Description - Get our most popular rubber floor for Olympic lifting in pre-cut sizes with our 1/2” Pre-Cut Mega Rubber Rolls. These rubber rolls are great for any commercial gym, CrossFit gym, and the like and are ready to ship quick. A 5-year warranty backs these rubber floor rolls.
Material – Recycled rubber buffings and colored EPDM virgin rubber flecks. Rubber buffings are the “Filet Mignon” of the recycled rubber industry due to the fact that they are the cleanest, strongest, and most consistent recycled rubber material available as compared to some of the low cost recycled crumb rubber alternatives available.
Size – 4' x 10', 4' x 15', 4' x 25', 4' x 50'.
Thickness – 1/2 Inch
Weight – Our 4' x 10' rolls weigh 120 Lbs, our 4' x 15' rolls weigh 180 Lbs, our 4' x 25' rolls weigh 300 Lbs, and our 4' x 50' rolls weigh 600 Lbs.
Recommended Uses – Our 1/2" Pre-Cut Mega Rubber Rolls are the perfect flooring option for anywhere heavy weights are dropped. These rolls have been used in commercial gyms, CrossFit gyms,
in garage gyms, as non-slip flooring for walkways, and much more.
Available For Order - Ships between Jul 2 - 9
rubber rolls are easy to clean. Maintenance of this rolled flooring typically includes:
- Vacuuming any loose crumbs, dirt, dust, or debris from the rubber floor covering when necessary.
- Occasional damp mopping of the flooring rolls with a mild soap and water solution. A few recommended soaps are Dawn dish detergent or Tide laundry detergent.
Note: Do not use any solvent or oil style cleaners such as Pinesol, Lysol, Murphy’s Oil Soap, WD40, paint thinner, etc. since these types of cleaners will break down the flooring over time.
For more detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
When installing rolled rubber flooring, it is recommended that you use some kind of adhesive to prevent the rolls from moving around or sliding apart between adjacent rolls. The most common methods of adhering rubber rolls to the sub floor are:
A: Double Sided Tape Installation
- First you will want to clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dust, dirt, and debris.
- Loose lay your rolls in the room as you would like them to look after a complete installation. Let the rolls relax for up to 24-48 hours to ensure proper installation of your new flooring.
- Note: Rolls may be directional so make sure the color matches on each roll. If the roll colors do not match, flip them or turn them 180 degrees to ensure color matches.
- Make any necessary cuts to the rolls to fit them into the room using a Straight Edge and a Utility Knife with a fresh blade. We recommend leaving a gap around the rolls roughly the thickness of the rolls being used to account for expansion and contraction.
- Apply double sided tape to perimeter of each roll.
- Place rubber rolls back into position on top of the double sided tape.
B: Glue Installation