Description - Our Vented Ultra-Loc tile is our highest quality modular flooring system ideal for those wet or damp work areas. Their unique design creates hundreds of triangular drainage holes which allows any liquid to easily flow through them leaving you with a dry and safe garage floor or showroom floor display. These light weight garage floor tiles are designed with an industry leading 7 loop snap together connection system that gives our tiles a step above all the rest when it comes to durability and over all construction. Just like our other premium floor tiles these tiles can be easy assembled and disassembled for storage when traveling to that next big car show. Our premium interlocking tiles will not stain or fade over time giving you a beautiful and easy to maintain flooring system. Our Vented Ultra-Loc tiles are made in the USA and are backed by a 10 year warranty.
Note: These tiles can be damaged under the weight of a car jack. We recommend using your car jack directly on concrete.
Material - These tiles are made from the highest quality High-impact Polypropylene co-polymer material.
Size - 12" x 12"
Thickness - 1/2"
Weight - 3/4 Lb per tile
Recommended Uses - Our Vented Ultra-Loc tiles are for the person who only wants the best for their garage and utility work areas. Not only are these tiles ideal for high end garages and shops they have been used in just about every high traffic application you can imagine. We have had many satisfied customers install these premium modular tiles in their home garages, utility rooms, laundry rooms, pool areas, outdoor patios, spa areas, in saunas, basements, vehicle showrooms, car show displays, multiple trade show display boothes, and any where food and beverages are being served. You can be reassured you know you are only getting the best when you choose our premium Ultra-Loc tiles.
Vented Ultra-Loc interlocking tiles are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these multipurpose floor tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming or sweeping any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the interlocking tiles when necessary.
- Hose off or damp mop the floor tiles with a mild soap and water mixture for tough or caked on dirt and/or stains.
Garage tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the hard plastic tiles, we recommend starting in the front left corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- Make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After filling the left wall with tiles and the adjacent wall, proceed to fill the rest of the room with whole tiles.
- When you come up to a wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a tile cutter or a power saw with a fine-toothed blade and put the trimmed tiles into place.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the wall or obstruction.
- Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces, if you purchased them.