Description - Neither rain, snow, or sleet, sounds like the beginning of the Postal Services motto doesn't it. Well, this motto perfectly describes our Ribbed Nitro Rolls to a tee. The number one question we get with our garage flooring is how will these rolls handle the elements and water. Our Ribbed Nitro Rolls were designed to handle both. Polyvinyl is very durable and can withstand most household and vehicle chemicals. The ribs that are featured on this roll help to solve the issue with the elements. If you have rain, snow, or ice on your car, the water will be channeled to flow to either a drain or out your garage to your driveway. These rolls are also great for garages that are also used as car washes. A 7-year warranty backs our Ribbed Nitro Rolls.
Material – Each roll is constructed of 100% premium grade polyvinyl.
Size – 7.5' x 17'
Thickness – 1.8mm.
Weight – ~75 Lbs.
Recommended Uses – Our Ribbed Nitro Rolls are great for any garage where water will be present. These rolls have been used as flooring in home and commercial garages and are great as flooring in basements, as workshop flooring, in car washes, as patio flooring, and much more.
In Stock - Ships between Sep 23 - 24
Nitro garage floor rolls are easy to clean and maintain. Cleaning of this roll out flooring / matting typically includes:
- Sweeping, blowing off, or vacuuming any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the tiles when necessary.
- For more difficult or liquid stains, the product can be cleaned inside or outside the garage using a mild soap and water solution and a broom or vinyl brush to scrub the floor surface.
Note: This is not a stain proof product. Leaving certain harsh chemicals on the rolls for an extended period of time may cause some staining and/or damage. Street tar can cause staining to light colored rolls and in most instances this staining can be remedied with a cleaner called Purple Power. If you have performance tires, staining can occur with light colored rolls. In most instances this may not be remedied with a cleaner. If the staining on your floor does not dissipate, please contact our dedicated Customer Service team at 800-613-0996 who can further assist you.
Installation of our Garage Rolls is very simple and commonly done by the consumer. Typical installation of rolled garage flooring consists of:
- First, clean your floor. Make sure your garage floor is clean, dry and free of debris. Sweep dirt out of your garage and remove and lumps or excess cement/debris that might cause a bump on the surface.
- Next, unroll your flooring. Position your flooring at the front of your garage, on roll at a time. Roll the flooring out front-to-back and position carefully. Use a push broom to push out any air underneath the roll.
- When installing multiple rolls wall-to-wall, you can make one of two joints: and overlap joint or a butt joint.
- For overlap joints, one roll will be placed over another about 1-1/2 inches - 6 inches to create a virtually seamless floor.
- For butt joints, you will want to fold back the edge of roll #1 and wipe clean. Attach double-sided tape along the roll #1’s edge leaving 2” of tape exposed and fold the roll back into position. Next you will want to fold back roll #2 and wipe the bottom edge clean. Carefully align along the edge of roll #1, making sure not to stretch the mat or tape when applying.
- When cutting material for wall-to-wall installations, make sure to trim edges around exterior walls, poles boards, etc. with a sharp utility knife while leaving a 1/4” gap to allow for expansion and contraction of your floor.
- After the product has been allowed to relax in place, hold down the edges or seam between two floor protectors with our double-sided tape or our 5000 series adhesive for full spread adhered floors.