Description – Let your garage be the envy of the neighborhood with our Precut Nitro Rolls. Available in Coin and Diamond pattern in a variety of precut sizes, these garage rolls are made of 100% premium grade ultra-durable vinyl. Nitro rolls are easy to install and designed from the ground up to add style to your garage. Whether you’re building an engine or just hanging out, you’ll want to roll out a Nitro Roll and enjoy a durable, low-maintenance floor. Available in various colors, these rolls are also backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty, the longest warranty ever offered for a vinyl garage roll.
Note: Patterns of two rolls may not match up exactly when laid side by side. This product is not recommended for use over unsealed epoxy paint, gravel, asphalt, or subfloors with imperfections which may telegraph through vinyl sheets.
||100% premium grade virgin polyvinyl
||4' x 4', 4' x 6', 5' x 7', 5' x 12', 5' x 17'
||~0.51 Lbs. (standard)
||Floating, taped in place, or glued down
||Yes (dry applications)
||1.1mm or 43 MIL (standard)
||1.6mm or 62 MIL(standard)
||Limited Lifetime Warranty
Recommended Uses – Nitro rolls have been used as roll-out garage floor mats, wall-to-wall garage flooring, workshop flooring, storage sheds, industrial anti-slip flooring (dry applications), and more.
In Stock - Ships between Sep 25 - 26
Coin Nitro Rolls are easy to clean and maintain. Cleaning for this roll out flooring typically includes:
- Sweeping or vacuuming any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the tiles when necessary.
- For more difficult or liquid stains, clean the floor using a mild soap and water solution and a broom or vinyl brush to scrub the surface.
Note: This is not a stain-proof product. Leaving certain harsh chemicals on the rolls for an extended time may cause some staining and/or damage. Street tar can stain light-colored rolls and can usually be remedied with a cleaner called Purple Power. If you have performance tires, staining can occur with light-colored rolls. In most instances, this may not be remedied with a cleaner. If the staining on your floor does not dissipate, please contact our dedicated Customer Service team at 800-613-0996 who can further assist you.
Installing our Garage Rolls is very simple and usually done by the consumer. Typical installation of rolled garage flooring is as follows:
- First, clean your floor so it is clean, dry, and free of debris. Sweep dirt out of your garage and remove any lumps or excess cement/debris that might cause bumps on the surface.
- Next, unroll your flooring and position it at the front of your garage, one roll at a time. Use a push broom to push out any air underneath the roll.
- When installing multiple rolls wall-to-wall, you can make one of two joints: an overlap joint or a butt joint.
- For overlap joints, one roll will be placed over another about 1-1/2" - 6” to create a virtually seamless floor.
- For butt joints, fold back the edge of roll #1 and wipe it clean. Attach double-sided tape along roll #1’s edge, leaving 2” of tape exposed, and fold the roll back into position. Next, you fold back roll #2 and wipe the bottom edge clean. Carefully align it along the edge of roll #1, making sure not to stretch the mat or tape when applying.
- When cutting material for wall-to-wall installations, use a sharp utility knife to trim the edges around exterior walls, poles, boards, and other obstacles. Leave a 1/4” gap to allow for expansion and contraction of your floor.
- After the product has been allowed to relax in place, hold down the edges or seams with double-sided tape or our recommended adhesive.