Description - Get the safest barbell ever made with BodyCraft's Jones Club Machine. So what makes this machine better than a Smith Machine? Well Jones machines not only move vertically, but they can also move horizontally to give you the most bang for your buck with each workout. Still, want the Smith Machine feel? No worries, just lock the horizontal part in place and now you have a Smith Machine. It's like having two exercise machines in one.
- Construction: Heavy gauge steel.
- Movement: All moving parts glide smoothly on industrial grade LM25 linear bearings and 30mm solid hardened steel guide rods.
- Bar Hooks: Suspended atop heavy-duty dampening springs.
- Safety: Since the hooks move along with the bar, the "lift-off," and "racking" of the bar are always done at your natural position. You do not need to reach behind your head for pressing exercises, putting your shoulders in an injury prone position. You do not need to lean forward for squats. You can always begin and end your exercises in the most natural, reduced-risk position!
- Results: The greatest strength gains result from pushing to full muscle fatigue. Since the hooks move along with the Bar and are spaced at 4-1/2" intervals, you can push to muscle fatigue and rack the bar at the level where you get stuck by simply rotating your wrists. No need to rely on the safety spotters when pushing to the limits. (Please always DO set the safety spotters at the appropriate height to avoid serious injury.)
- Easy Transitions: Setting up for the next exercise has never been easier! Simply raise or lower the bar to the desired starting position, adjust the safety spotters to a safe position, add the desired weight, and lift!
Recommended For - BodyCraft's Jones Club Machine is great for home and commercial gym use.
In Stock - Ships between Aug 20 - 21