Description - Deck lovers, get ready to revamp your space with Helios Composite Deck Board Tiles (4 Slat). These tiles are the perfect alternative to traditional wood look deck boards, minus the weight and installation hassle. These tiles feature a realistic wood-like textured surface, making them extra slip-resistant. Helios Composite Deck Board Tiles allow water to pass through them easily, making them a perfect patio flooring solution. The tiles are easy to install, simple like a puzzle, and will last you for years to come!
Material – Constructed with 100% recyclable bamboo/wood fiber and polymeric resins.
Size – 12”L x 12”W (11.5" x 11.5" surface size).
Thickness – 7/8".
Weight – 2.4 Lbs. per tile
Recommended Uses – Helios Composite Deck Board Tiles are the perfect alternative to wood as flooring for outdoor showers, around pools, as outdoor patio, balcony, garden and courtyard flooring.
In Stock - Ships between Oct 3 - 4
Helios interlocking deck tiles are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these multiuse tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming or sweeping any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the tiles when necessary.
- Hose off or damp mop the floor tiles with a mild soap and water mixture for tough or caked-on dirt and/or stains.
Hard water may cause some staining on our deck tiles. To help mitigate this, we recommend cleaning our composite deck tiles with a vinegar/distilled water solution. Since distilled water doesn’t have any minerals in it, it will not stain your decking tiles. You will want to fill a bucket with 2 parts vinegar to a gallon of water used. You will then pour this mixture on your deck tiles and scrub them with a soft-bristled brush or broom. Once you have completed brushing your tiles, you will want to flush your tiles with more distilled water. Let your decking air dry, and voilá, your floor will look like the first day you bought it.
Helios Board Tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your subfloor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the deck tiles, we recommend starting in the front left corner of the space and working your way out from there.
- Make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the edge.
- After filling the left edge with tiles and the adjacent edge, proceed to fill the rest of the space with whole tiles.
- When you come up to a wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a sharp utility knife and put the trimmed tiles into place.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the edge or obstruction.