Description - Helios Deck Tiles (6 Slat) is a popular design available at a low price. These tiles are specially designed to stand up to harsh weather and outdoor environments, providing a fun new addition to your outdoor oasis. Resistant to scratching and fading, these tiles are strong and durable to stand up where other flooring options would fail. Helios outdoor floor tiles don't need to be sanded down, sealed, or painted - so you can spend more time relaxing, not breaking a sweat. These tiles are also super easy to install - any DIY skill level can easily put these together. Helios Deck Tiles are backed by a 20-year warranty – it doesn’t get better than that!
Please note – The maximum breaking point of these tiles is 7.22 kilonewton per sq ft (1,623.12 Lbs. per sqft).
Material – Eco-friendly construction made with a mixture of bamboo and glue composite.
Size – 12" x 12" (11.5" x 11.5" surface size).
Thickness – 3/4"
Weight – ~2 Lbs. per tile
Recommended Uses – Helios Deck Tiles are recommended for use in various applications, including pool decking, patio flooring, shower floor tiles, flooring underneath patio furniture, and more.
In Stock - Ships between Dec 5 - 6
Helios interlocking deck tiles are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these multiuse tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming or sweeping any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the tiles when necessary.
- Hose off or damp mop the floor tiles with a mild soap and water mixture for tough or caked-on dirt and/or stains.
Hard water may cause some staining on our deck tiles. To help mitigate this, we recommend cleaning our composite deck tiles with a vinegar/distilled water solution. Since distilled water doesn’t have any minerals in it, it will not stain your decking tiles. You will want to fill a bucket with 2 parts vinegar to a gallon of water used. You will then pour this mixture on your deck tiles and scrub them with a soft-bristled brush or broom. Once you have completed brushing your tiles, you will want to flush your tiles with more distilled water. Let your decking air dry, and voilá, your floor will look like the first day you bought it.
Helios Composite Deck Tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your subfloor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the deck tiles, we recommend starting in the front left corner of the space and working your way out from there.
- Make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the edge.
- After filling the left edge with tiles and the adjacent edge, proceed to fill the rest of the space with whole tiles.
- When you come up to a wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a sharp tile cutter and put the trimmed tiles into place.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the edge or obstruction.