Description - Helios Outdoor Decking Tiles are the perfect solution to complete your outdoor oasis. Durably constructed, these tiles are made from recycled materials, so you can feel confident in your sustainable decision. Helios deck tiles never need to be painted, sealed, or sanded, so you can spend more time having fun outdoors and loving your new floors, not putting in work. Composite deck flooring is also resistant to fading, insect damage, and scratching so you can enjoy all that your new space has to offer.
Please note – The maximum breaking point of these tiles is 7.22 kilonewton per sq ft (1,623.12 pound per sq ft).
Material – Eco-friendly construction made with a mixture of bamboo and glue composite.
Size – 12" x 12" (11.5" x 11.5" interlocking size).
Thickness – 3/4 Inch
Weight – ~2 Lbs. per tile
Recommended Uses – Helios Deck Tiles are recommended for a variety of applications, such as outdoor decking, patio tiles, shower flooring, pool decking, hot tub walkoff tiles, boat flooring, and more.
In Stock - Ships between Jan 22 - 26
Helios interlocking deck tiles are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these multiuse tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming or sweeping any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the tiles when necessary.
- Hose off or damp mop the floor tiles with a mild soap and water mixture for tough or caked on dirt and/or stains.
Helios Composite Deck Tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the deck tiles, we recommend starting in the front left corner of the space and working your way out from there.
- Make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the edge.
- After filling the left edge with tiles and the adjacent edge, proceed to fill the rest of the space with whole tiles.
- When you come up to a wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a sharp tile cutter and put the trimmed tiles into place.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the edge or obstruction.