Description - Shaw Windsurf Outdoor Carpet by Philadelphia Commercial is tough and durable, built to withstand the harsh environments of the outdoors. Backed by a 3 year warranty, this carpet features ribbed construction in durable yet comfortable High UV Polypropylene Fiber.
Material - 100% High UV Polypropylene
Width – 12'
Pile Height – 0.118"
Total Thickness – 0.277"
Recommended Uses - Windsurf Indoor/Outdoor Carpet is recommended for use in a variety of applications, such as patio flooring, deck carpet, pool carpet, entryways, walk off areas, and more.
Available For Order - Ships between Feb 3 - 10
Carpet does not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner).
For more detailed cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Installation of carpet can be a tricky matter, but we work to make it easy. Below are instructions for the most common methods of installing carpeting.
- Before installing the carpet, make sure the ambient temperature is between 65 and 95 degrees.
- The installation surface must be dry and free of debris.
- Spread adhesive directly on the surface. Not on the back of the carpet. 3/32" x 3/32" x 3/32" V notch trowel.
- Allow adhesive to tack.
- Indoor/Outdoor grade for outdoor use.
- If the glue is not allowed to tack or the humidity is too high, the carpet will not adhere to it.
- Non woven needle punch carpet does not have a non woven backing, so any uncured adhesive may come through the carpet.
- Do not use a roller on this carpet. Roll the carpet using the carpet core or the flat end of a push broom.
- There is a pile direction, so every section must run in the same direction.
- To remove seams, simply rub them with your fingers.
- Excess adhesive can be removed with a mild soap and warm water solution.
- Do not walk on the carpet during or immediately after installation.
- No foot traffic on the carpet for at least 24 hours to allow the adhesive to cure.