Description - Patcraft's At Work Collection brings together modern neutral tones and dimensional pattern to create a sophisticated simplicity that complements any interior. Determination Carpet Tiles are high performance commercial carpet tiles crafted from Eco Solution Q® stain-resistant nylon and backed with StrataWorx® backing. These tiles are backed by a 10-year limited warranty.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Brick, Monolithic, Quarter Turn, Random
Construction - Patterned Loop
Material - Eco Solution Q® Nylon
Backing - StrataWorx®
Face Weight - 15 oz./sy
Size - 24" x 24"
Pile Height - ~ 0.156"
Traffic Type - High/Extra Heavy (Suitable for residential or commercial use)
Origin - Made in the USA
Recommended Uses - Patcraft Determination Carpet Tiles have been used in both commercial and residential applications because of their durability, versatility and ease of installation. These tiles are suitable for offices, public spaces, and other commercial environments, as well as anywhere in the home.
Available For Order - Ships between Oct 13 - 20
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of carpet tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with Tile Tabs or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" x 1/32" x 1/32" U notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then the Tile Tabs or double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" x 1/32" x 1/32" U notch trowel to apply the adhesive.