Description - Enjoy watching old movie reels in your new home theater comfortably with Joy Carpets Reeling Carpet. Suitable for residential or commerical use, this carpet is commonly used as flooring in cinemas, home theaters, and basements. This broadloom carpet is resistant to mold, staining, soiling and wearing and is backed by a lifetime warranty. Class 1 fire rated and Green Label Plus Certified ensures that this carpet is safe and very eco-friendly.
||Medium/Heavy - All Purpose
||Made in the USA
||20.25" x 20.25"
||Fade, Stain, Wear
26 oz. orders over 100ft. total and 32 oz. orders over 50 ft. total are subject to manufacturer cut guidelines. For detailed cut guideline specifications, please Click Here.
For additional assistance in placing large orders, please contact our service team.
Recommended Uses - Joy Carpets Reeling carpet is great for any room in your home or business and is commonly found as flooring in home theaters, playrooms, cinemas, as rec room flooring, in family rooms and much more.
Available For Order - Ships between Feb 16 - Mar 2
Carpet does not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner).
Installation of carpet can be a tricky matter, but here we work to make it easy. Below are instructions for the most common methods of installing carpeting.
- First you will want to make sure your subfloor is free of all dirt and debris.
- If there are cracks, holes or depressions, we recommend you fill those.
- Group rolls and cuts working from the longest patter repeat gradually down to the shortest.
- Shift trimmed edges to achieve a match near the mid point of the seam.
- Insert hot melt tape under seam.
- Melt together that portion of the seam that is visually acceptable.
- Using a power stretcher or knee kicker, stretch along the “short” side in 3 to 5 foot sections.
- As each small section of the seam is matched, insert seaming iron and prepare that section. Leave stretcher locked in position until each section cools.
- Do not complete any section of seam that does not match.
- Once all seams are matched and complete, the entire installed area is stretched. Image and more detailed instructions of how to do this can be found in the printable instructions.
- Trowel notch size, shape and adhesive coverage rate must be maintained as noted on the glue pails installation instructions.
- If patterned carpet is being installed, installation sequence must be determined based on pattern repeat size.
- On non-patterned loop pile carpets, row cut one of the edges to be seamed, overlap this edge over the other edge, and scribe cut to the row-cut edge.
- Obtain a net seam – do not compress – use knee kicker or “crab”stretcher to position.
- Bead all edges with seam sealer on all carpets regardless of construction.
- Avoid air entrapment – lay carpet into adhesive working in both directions from center.
- Roll with 75 lb. Roller in both length and width directions or as directed by the cushion manufacturer in “double stick” applications.
- Restrict heavy traffic and furniture movement for 24 hours.
For printable installation instructions, please Click Here.