Description - Shaw's Commons II carpeting is durable, thick,
and features a hobnail type pattern. Each color option has an attractive blend of colors sure to enhance any space's decor and feel. Backed by a 3 year warranty, this outdoor flooring is sure to look great for years to come.
Material - 100% Hi UV Stabilized Polypropylene
Width – 12'
Length – The rolls are custom cut to your desired length free of charge provided that each roll length is 1’ long or longer and in whole foot increments such as 2’, 3’, 4’, etc. You will normally receive an extra few inches on each roll. This allows for a quick and easy installation.
Thickness – 0.138"
Face Weight – 28
Recommended Uses - Commons II outdoor carpet rolls have been used in many outdoor spaces, such as entryways, patios,
Arizona rooms, around barbecues, pools, hot tubs, and more.
Available For Order - Ships between Apr 13 - 20
Carpet does not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner).
For more detailed cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Installation of carpet can be a tricky matter, but we work to make it easy. Below are instructions for the most common methods of installing carpeting.
- Before installing the carpet, make sure the ambient temperature is between 65 and 95 degrees.
- The installation surface must be dry and free of debris.
- Spread adhesive directly on the surface. Not on the back of the carpet. 3/32" x 3/32" x 3/32" V notch trowel.
- Allow adhesive to tack.
- Indoor/Outdoor grade for outdoor use.
- If the glue is not allowed to tack or the humidity is too high, the carpet will not adhere to it.
- Non woven needle punch carpet does not have a non woven backing, so any uncured adhesive may come through the carpet.
- Do not use a roller on this carpet. Roll the carpet using the carpet core or the flat end of a push broom.
- There is a pile direction, so every section must run in the same direction.
- To remove seams, simply rub them with your fingers.
- Excess adhesive can be removed with a mild soap and warm water solution.
- Do not walk on the carpet during or immediately after installation.
- No foot traffic on the carpet for at least 24 hours to allow the adhesive to cure.