Description - Our Shock Turf is the perfect turf flooring option for any home or commercial gym where pushing and pulling sleds or other high impact workouts are done. This fake grass roll is very durable and comes with an attached cushion for added bounce and comfort underfoot. Compared to our Shock Turf X, this turf roll is a little more abrasive and can potentially cause some injury when doing floor exercises. If you are performing some floor exercises on this turf, we recommend using a mat like our ComfortGym Mat to help prevent injury. A 5-year warranty backs our Shock Turf Rolls.
Material – Polypropylene fiber with a 5mm foam backing.
Width – 12' wide rolls.
Thickness – ~9/16" with cushion backing.
Face Weight – 36 oz.
Weight – ~.89 Lbs. per square feet.
Recommended Uses – Shock Turf Rolls are perfect for both residential and commercial use. These turf rolls have been installed in multi-use gyms, as flooring for pushing and pulling sleds, as high impact turf flooring, and much more.
Available For Order - Ships between Dec 3 - 6
Turf rolls are very easy to clean and maintain. Maintenance for these interlocking tiles typically includes the following:
- Periodic sweeping of loose dirt, dust, and debris may be necessary to keep the flooring surface clean.
- For stains and blemishes, clean the rolls with a warm water solution of household detergent and water. Never use bleach.
- For animal urine, use a mixture of white distilled vinegar in an equal amount of water. Make sure to flush thoroughly and vacuum any excess solution.
- For chewing gum, the use of dry ice or refrigerant packets may be necessary to remove gum from flooring surface.
- If your turf becomes matted, brushing of the surface may be needed to restore the aesthetic appearance. Always use a synthetic brush and never a metal or wire bristled brush when performing this task.
Installation of our turf rolled flooring is very easy and typically done by our customer's. Below are instructions for both outdoor and indoor installation of our rolled flooring.
Glue Down Indoor Installation
- First you will want to make sure that your surface is level, clean and dry. Our turf flooring can be installed on concrete, dusting, powdering concrete, gypcrete , pressure treated decking, wood, or backer board.
- Next you will want to dry lay your turf to implement roll sequencing to minimize normal variations. Manufacturing details will be backstamped on one side of the backing, this will assist in determining fiber direction.
- Apply pressure sensitive adhesive or double sided tape and then lay the turf.
- Apply a bead of seam sealer to all seams.
- Roll the product with a 75 lb. Weighted roller across the width and length of the product surface.
- Once completed, the installation much remain in dry conditions for 72 hrs. in order for the adhesive to cure properly.