Description - Getting fit is more complex today than just lifting weights or running on the treadmill. With the advent of Cross Fit, getting fit encompasses more, and with that change, turf has become a crucial floor for any commercial or home gym. With our Endurance Turf Rolls, you will be able to add artificial turf to your workout space at discount prices. Not only are these fake grass rolls great for working out on, but they are also great as a putting green surface, outdoor patio floor, as flooring for decking and much more. Resistant to fading, mold, and mildew growth, this turf if perfect for any part of the country. Easy to clean and install, these rolls are porous and are backed by a 5-year warranty.
||100% UV stable PP fiber with synthetic backing.
||Approx. 0.32lbs per sqft.
||Custom (max. 100')
|Mold & mildew resistant
Recommended Uses – Endurance Turf Rolls are great for both commercial and residential use and can be installed indoors and out. These artificial turf rolls have been used as flooring in commercial gyms, home gyms, in Cross Fit gyms, as outdoor patio flooring, as deck flooring, in indoor patios, and much more.
Available For Order - Ships between Dec 15 - 22
Turf rolls are very easy to clean and maintain. Maintenance for these interlocking tiles typically includes the following:
- Periodic sweeping of loose dirt, dust, and debris may be necessary to keep the flooring surface clean.
- For stains and blemishes, clean the rolls with a warm water solution of household detergent and water. Never use bleach.
- For animal urine, use a mixture of white distilled vinegar in an equal amount of water. Make sure to flush thoroughly and vacuum any excess solution.
- For chewing gum, the use of dry ice or refrigerant packets may be necessary to remove gum from flooring surface.
- If your turf becomes matted, brushing of the surface may be needed to restore the aesthetic appearance. Always use a synthetic brush and never a metal or wire bristled brush when performing this task.