Description - Coastal Artificial Ivy Wall Panel is the perfect ivy for any space! These panels offer a realistic plant-look and are great for areas that need some added beauty.
Plant Variety –Moss.
Material – Polyurethane.
Size – Each panel is 19.68" wide x 19.68" long x 1.5" high.
Total area covered – Each panel covers 2.78 sq ft.
Weight – ~1.4 lbs per panel.
Recommended Uses – Coastal Artificial Ivy Wall Panels are perfect for building living walls, hedges, privacy fences, disguising unsightly areas or as a backdrop for special events such as weddings.
In Stock - Ships between Jun 12 - 14
These artificial plant decor panels are very easy to clean and maintain. Please follow the below steps to keep your panels clean and beautiful.
- Hose or wipe ivy with water to clean as needed.
- Use soap or detergent to clean stubborn dirt or stains.
- Use paint thinner as needed for graffiti.
- Use a CLR cleaner if ivy has white calcium stains from water overspray.
Installation Instructions are below. You may also check out our installation video on this page for detailed installation instructions.
- Determine how much surface area needs to be covered.
- Use scissors or a carpet knife to trim the panel to fit the surface area as needed.
Installation Instructions for Chain Link Fence:
- Use green or black zip ties to attach the panels every 4" around the perimeter and every 4" throughout the complete surface area of the panel.
- Cut off excess zip tie overage.
Installation Instructions for Wood Fence:
- Use wood screws and a washer to attach the panels to the wood fence every 4" around the perimeter and every 4" throughout the complete surface area of the panel.
- Make sure to not use wood screws longer than the thickness of the wood fence.
Installation Instructions for Concrete, Cinder Block or Stucco:
- Use a hammer drill to drill a hole for the screw using a carbide or titanium drill bit.
- Use a screw designed for concrete, cinder block or stucco.
- Put a washer on the screw to hold the panel against the surface every 4" around the perimeter and every 4" throughout the complete surface area of the panel.