Description - The ribbed roll design is one of our most cost effective garage flooring solutions available. The ribbed pattern helps to easily channel liquids and other debris out of the garage while also providing an easy to clean surface. This discount priced and easy to install rolled garage floor covering helps to hide stains and cracks in old concrete garage floors while also providing added thermal and sound insulation in garages. This rolled vinyl garage flooring also has an industry leading 5 year limited warranty.
Material – Constructed of 100% high quality polyvinyl from top to bottom. What that means is that our rolled vinyl floor coverings do not just have a veneer over coat but rather that our rolled vinyl flooring is constructed of the highest quality vinyl all the way through the product.
Width – Ribbed Rolls are available in 7.5', 8', 9' and 10' widths.
Length – Custom length rolls are cut to your desired lengths free of charge provided that each roll length is 10’ long or longer and in whole foot increments such as 10’, 11’, 12’, etc. This allows for a quick and easy installation.
Thickness – 0.055” residential grade or 0.075” commercial grade is available.
Weight – 0.55 Lbs / square foot for residential grade (0.055” thick) rolls and 0.80 Lbs. / square foot for commercial grade (0.075" thick) rolls.
Origin – Made in the USA.
Recommended Uses –Ribbed pattern vinyl rolls have been used successfully in a variety of locations. Some common places customers have used the ribbed flooring is in garages, on exterior decks and patios, in hallways and walkways, on balconies, as basement flooring, as laundry room flooring and in any other place where a rolled vinyl floor covering would be useful.
Our Ribbed pattern vinyl floor covering is easy to clean. Cleaning of this rolled flooring typically includes:
- Vacuuming any loose dust, dirt, or debris from the flooring surface when necessary.
- For tougher stains, the product can be cleaned inside or outside the garage using a mild soap and water solution and a broom or vinyl brush to scrub the flooring.
Note: This is not a stain proof product. Leaving certain harsh chemicals on the rolls for an extended period of time may cause some staining and/or minor damage.
Installation of our Garage Rolls is very simple and commonly done by the consumer. Typical installation of rolled garage flooring consists of:
- First, clean your floor. Make sure your garage floor is clean, dry and free of debris. Sweep dirt out of your garage and remove and lumps or excess cement/debris that might cause a bump on the surface.
- Next, unroll your flooring. Position your flooring at the front of your garage, on roll at a time. Roll the flooring out front-to-back and position carefully. Use a push broom to push out any air underneath the roll.
- When installing multiple rolls wall-to-wall, you can make one of two joints: and overlap joint or a butt joint.
- For overlap joints, one roll will be placed over another about 1-1/2 inches - 6 inches to create a virtually seamless floor.
- For butt joints, you will want to fold back the edge of roll #1 and wipe clean. Attach double-sided tape along the roll #1’s edge leaving 2” of tape exposed and fold the roll back into position. Next you will want to fold back roll #2 and wipe the bottom edge clean. Carefully align along the edge of roll #1, making sure not to stretch the mat or tape when applying.
- When cutting material for wall-to-wall installations, make sure to trim edges around exterior walls, poles boards, etc. with a sharp utility knife while leaving a 1/4” gap to allow for expansion and contraction of your floor.
- After the product has been allowed to relax in place, hold down the edges or seam between two floor protectors with our double-sided tape or our 5000 series adhesive for full spread adhered floors.
For printable installation instructions, please Click Here.