Description - The diamond plate design is one of our toughest garage flooring solutions available. The rolled diamond vinyl flooring is easy to clean and offers the look of a diamond plated pattern to help provide a durable non slip flooring surface. The diamond rolls also help keep your garage quiet and comfortable by providing an added layer of thermal protection and sound and are backed by an industry leading 5 year warranty.
Note: Due to the manufacturing process, patterns of two pieces of flooring may not match or align exactly along the seam when two mats are laid side by side.
Material – Diamond plate rolled vinyl is constructed of 100% high quality polyvinyl. What that means is that our rolled vinyl flooring does not just offer a veneer surface but rather that our vinyl floor rolls are constructed of the highest quality vinyl all the way through the product to ensure the longest life expectancy possible.
Width – Diamond Plate Rolls are available in 7.5', 9' and 10' wide rolls.
Length – Custom length rolls are cut to your desired lengths free of charge provided that each roll length is 10’ long or longer and in whole foot increments such as 10’, 11’, 12’, etc. This allows for a quick and easy installation.
Thickness – 0.075” standard grade and 0.085” commercial grade depending on what width roll you choose.
Weight – 0.67 Lbs / square foot for the standard grade (0.075” thick) flooring and 0.074 Lbs / square foot for the commercial grade (0.085”thick).
Origin – Made in the USA.
Recommended Uses – Diamond plate rolled vinyl flooring has been used successfully over garage floors, in workshops, on balconies, as basement flooring, in pantries and hallways, in retail displays, as auto show display flooring, at trade shows, in storage sheds and utility rooms, and any other place where a rolled and durable anti slip vinyl flooring product would be useful.
Our diamond pattern vinyl flooring is a cinch to clean. Cleaning of this rolled vinyl floor covering typically includes:
- Sweeping or vacuuming any dry or loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the rolls when necessary.
- For more difficult or liquid stains, the product can be cleaned inside or outside using a mild soap and water solution and a broom or vinyl brush to scrub the rolled vinyl flooring.
Note: This is not a stain proof product. Leaving certain harsh chemicals on the rolls for an extended period of time may cause some staining and/or damage.
Installation of our Garage Rolls is very simple and commonly done by the consumer. Typical installation of rolled garage flooring consists of:
- First, clean your floor. Make sure your garage floor is clean, dry and free of debris. Sweep dirt out of your garage and remove and lumps or excess cement/debris that might cause a bump on the surface.
- Next, unroll your flooring. Position your flooring at the front of your garage, on roll at a time. Roll the flooring out front-to-back and position carefully. Use a push broom to push out any air underneath the roll.
- When installing multiple rolls wall-to-wall, you can make one of two joints: and overlap joint or a butt joint.
- For overlap joints, one roll will be placed over another about 1-1/2 inches - 6 inches to create a virtually seamless floor.
- For butt joints, you will want to fold back the edge of roll #1 and wipe clean. Attach double-sided tape along the roll #1’s edge leaving 2” of tape exposed and fold the roll back into position. Next you will want to fold back roll #2 and wipe the bottom edge clean. Carefully align along the edge of roll #1, making sure not to stretch the mat or tape when applying.
- When cutting material for wall-to-wall installations, make sure to trim edges around exterior walls, poles boards, etc. with a sharp utility knife while leaving a 1/4” gap to allow for expansion and contraction of your floor.
- After the product has been allowed to relax in place, hold down the edges or seam between two floor protectors with our double-sided tape or our 5000 series adhesive for full spread adhered floors.
For printable installation instructions, please Click Here.