Description - Our Pro Magnum Series shear tile cutters offer a wide range of versatility and can cut a wide variety of products up to 20" wide and up to 1” thick. These heavy duty flooring shear cutters do require some assembly, but assembly is very easy and each cutter comes with complete installation, maintenance, and care instructions. Both the 20” and 13” versions have been designed to cut laminates and hardwoods and can also cut engineered wood flooring, siding, roofing, vinyl flooring and much more. So if you are looking for a quick, easy, and safe way to cut your new flooring tiles, then our Pro Magnum Series flooring cutters are the tools for you.
- 25" x 13" x 17" (in the case) - 9" x 1" max object size that can be cut.
- 25" x 17" x 17" (in the case) - 13" x 1" max object size that can be cut.
- 25" x 24" x 17" (in the case) - 20" x 1" max object size that can be cut.
Weight – 26, 32.5, and 40 Lbs respectively.
Recommended Uses – Our Pro Magnum Series shear tile cutters have been designed to be very versatile and can be used to cut many different products like: laminates, hardwoods, engineered woods, VCT, vinyl siding, rubber tiles, cork tiles, roofing shingles and much more.
Shear tile cutter's are highly durable and made of a aluminum construction and high impact plastic. Proper care for your floor cutter typically includes:
- Keeping the tool clean of water, dirt, dust, and debris.
- Honing of the blade may be necessary after the first 30-100 cuts on a new blade, after 100+ cuts on the job, or when the blade has been re-sharpened. This can be done with the provided honing tool.
- Blades may need to be re-sharpened or changed and can be done quite easily.
- To prevent corrosion it is important to spray a fine layer of oil (10W motor oil or WD-40) over the power assembly once every month to prevent surface corrosion.
- Blade stops may eventually become worn and can be replaced or turned over for further use.
For further maintenance instructions, an instructional manual will be provided with each shear tile cutter purchase.