Description - Our Picturesque Vinyl Plank Collection features stunning real wood imagery and bold colors. Medium embossing and realistic looking chatter marks bring this luxury vinyl collection to life. Wide planks are extra long to resemble real hardwood flooring, allowing for a beautiful addition to any room's decor. The thick 22MIL high traffic wear layer allows this collection to be installed virtually anywhere. Waterproof, highly durable, and resistant to mold growth, our Picturesque Collection comes with a lifetime warranty and is sure to last.
Material – Constructed using premium luxury vinyl and built for outstanding wear and structural integrity. Our vinyl flooring is manufactured with multiple layers of construction, giving the floor added durability and versatility. This collection is also hypoallergenic and features a built in antimicrobial treatment to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew. Each durable top wear layer provides UV protection against fading and superb scratch resistance to ensure a long lasting floor.
Size – Luxury Vinyl Planks are 6" wide x 49" long.
Thickness – 3mm
Wear Layer – 22MIL
Weight – Each plank weighs ~ 2.46 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Picturesque Vinyl Planks feature a thick 22mil wear layer for an extended lifetime of durability. These planks are great in residential spaces and perfect for high traffic commercial environments. Picturesque Plank Flooring has been installed in residential spaces such as living rooms, bedrooms, kitchens, libraries, office buildings, retail spaces, and more.
Luxury Vinyl Planks are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- Make sure to periodically clean exterior and interior floor mats to ensure that tracking of mud, dirt and debris does not persist.
- When mopping floors, make sure to block off areas to be cleaned; they may be slippery until dry.
- Mop the floor clean with a clean mop. Pick up soil and excess solution with a clean mop tightly wrung out. Then you will want to rinse the floor with cold water.
- Let floor dry completely before allowing foot traffic back on the floor.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. To view the installation instructions, please Click Here.