Description - Our Lifestyles Vinyl Plank Collection boasts radiantly rich colors that only a sunset would seem to exude. Detailed colors and wood patterned vinyl planks are a beautiful addition to any home, and our wide color selection is sure to match any décor. Enduring patterns and medium embossing create texture across the floor that truly resembles real hardwood flooring. These waterproof vinyl planks are easy to install and even easier to clean and maintain. Whether you are looking to complete your space with dark and rich, cloudy and rustic, or warm and inviting, the Lifestyles Collection has what you are looking for.
Material – Constructed using premium luxury vinyl and built for outstanding wear and structural integrity. Our vinyl flooring is manufactured with multiple layers of construction, giving the floor added durability and versatility. This collection is also hypoallergenic and features a built in antimicrobial treatment to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew. Each durable top wear layer provides UV protection against fading and superb scratch resistance to ensure a long lasting floor.
Size – Luxury Vinyl Planks are 6" wide x 48" long.
Thickness – 2mm
Wear Layer – 6MIL (0.152 mm)
Weight – Each vinyl plank weighs ~ 1.47 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Lifestyles Vinyl Planks are excellent for residential and light commercial applications. Vinyl flooring is waterproof and can be installed on any level of the home and in any room, unlike traditional hardwood floors. These planks have been installed successfully in kitchens, bedrooms, living rooms, offices, dens, model homes, condos, rental spaces, and many other areas.
Luxury Vinyl Planks are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- Make sure to periodically clean exterior and interior floor mats to ensure that tracking of mud, dirt and debris does not persist.
- When mopping floors, make sure to block off areas to be cleaned; they may be slippery until dry.
- Mop the floor clean with a clean mop. Pick up soil and excess solution with a clean mop tightly wrung out. Then you will want to rinse the floor with cold water.
- Let floor dry completely before allowing foot traffic back on the floor.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. To view the installation instructions, please Click Here.