Description - The character and color tones of our smooth Stained Concrete vinyl tiles, adds a modern look and feel to any environment. This vinyl floor collection, available in 4 refined colors, will give you a consistent look and feel in any area. These luxury vinyl tiles are backed by a 10 year warranty and can be installed in both residential and commercial spaces. These floor tiles can be installed with a pressure sensitive adhesive or double-sided tape and are constructed with up to 25% recycled material. These vinyl floor tiles have been manufactured with a 5 layer construction, which aides in making each tile UV-resistant and stain resistant. These tiles are also anti-bacterial and anti-fungal, and provide more warmth than standard stone flooring.
Material – Our vinyl flooring is constructed with 100% premium vinyl of which 25% is recycled material. Our vinyl flooring is also manufactured with 5 layers of construction, giving the flooring added durability and versatility.
Size – Luxury Vinyl Tiles are 24" x 24".
Thickness – 2.5mm
Wear Layer – 20 MIL
Weight – Each vinyl tile weighs ~1.05 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Our Stained Concrete vinyl floor tiles are very durable and have been installed in both residential and commercial installations. These vinyl tiles are found in school entry ways, high traffic areas, locker rooms, bathrooms, basements, commercial kitchens, home offices, libraries, restaurants, and much more.
Luxury Vinyl Tiles are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- Make sure to periodically clean exterior and interior floor mats to ensure that tracking of mud, dirt and debris does not persist.
- When mopping floors, make sure to block off areas to be cleaned; they may be slippery until dry.
- Mop the floor clean with our Rubber Floor Cleaner and Degreaser with a clean mop. Pick up soil and excess solution with a clean mop tightly wrung out. Then you will want to rinse the floor with cold water.
- Let floor dry completely before allowing foot traffic back on the floor.
For more detailed cleaning instructions along with commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. To view the installation instructions, please Click Here.