Description - Featuring a natural stone look with a lightly embossed surface for added clarity and detail, Shaw's Sumter luxury vinyl tiles will add a modern look and feel to any room. Constructed with virgin vinyl for added durability and strength, these vinyl tiles are very safe containing no hazardous chemicals or metals and produce no VOCs making them perfect for your home or business. Easy to install and maintain, these tiles are backed by a 7 year warranty and can be installed at, below or above grade.
Material – Shaw vinyl flooring is constructed with virgin vinyl, also known as DOTP, and contains no hazardous metals or chemicals.
Size – Luxury Vinyl Tiles are 18" x 18".
Thickness – 2mm
Wear Layer – 6 MIL
Weight – Each vinyl tile weighs ~1.76 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Shaw Sumter luxury vinyl tiles have been used in both residential and commercial environments and can be found in bathrooms, basements, laundry rooms, kitchens, home offices, family rooms, foyers, as small office flooring and much more.
Luxury Vinyl tiles are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dusting of dirt, grit, dust etc.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the flooring surface.
- Place door mats at all entrances to prevent tracked in dirt, rocks, moisture, and other debris.
- Avoid using rubber backed mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- When mopping, use a damp mop. Never a wet mop.
- Clean up spills immediately to prevent damage to the flooring surface.
For more detailed cleaning instructions along with commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. Installation of Shaw tiles is as follows:
- Install Shaw tiles using conventional tile installation techniques. Make sure you will have at least a half of a tile at all borders.
- Install tiles running in same direction (arrows are on back of tile).
- Avoid all foot traffic for 12 hours after installation unless using a spray adhesive which can be walked on immediately.
- Avoid rolling load traffic for at least 24-72 hours. If rolling loads cannot be avoided, protect the new flooring with wood panels.
For moe detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.