Description - Stuart luxury vinyl tiles provide you with a highly realistic slate tile look which is further accented by natural grout lines. Available in neutral colors and patterns, these interlocking vinyl tiles are certain to match any rooms décor. Easy to install and maintain, these vinyl tiles are great for both residential and commercial installations and can be installed at, above or below grade. Backed by a 10 year warranty, these comfortable, warm tiles are certain to be the perfect alternative to standard tile flooring.
Material – Shaw vinyl flooring is constructed with virgin vinyl, also known as DOTP, and contains no hazardous metals or chemicals.
Size – Luxury Vinyl Tiles are 12" x 36".
Thickness – 3.8mm
Wear Layer – 6 MIL
Weight – Each vinyl tile weighs ~4.68 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Shaw Stuart vinyl floor tiles have been installed in both commercial and residential installations and can be found as flooring for bathrooms, in kitchens, in dining rooms, as office flooring, in family rooms, as foyer flooring, as home office flooring and much more.
Luxury Vinyl tiles are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dropping of dirt, grit, dust etc.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the floor surface.
- Place door mats at all entrances to prevent tracked in dirt, rocks, moisture, and other debris.
- Avoid using rubber backed mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spill immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
For more detailed cleaning instructions along with commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. Installation of Shaw tiles is as follows:
- Install Shaw tiles using conventional tile installation techniques. Make sure you will have at least a half of a tile at all borders.
- Install tiles running in same direction (arrows are on back of tile).
- Avoid all foot traffic for 12 hours after installation unless using a spray adhesive which can be walked on immediately.
- Avoid rolling load traffic for at least 24-72 hours. If rolling loads cannot be avoided, protect the new flooring with wood panels.
For moe detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.