Description - Our Weathered Concrete vinyl flooring has been inspired by the different blends of aggregate for concrete from around the world. This vinyl plank flooring collection features 6 different colors that display the rustic appeal of weather-aged concrete and is available in both wide planks and tiles. These vinyl tiles are recommended to be installed with a pressure sensitive adhesive, but in areas where a permanent installation is not preferred, then double-sided tape would be recommended. These flooring planks are also ‘Eco-Friendly’ and are constructed with up to 25% recycled material, making them the perfect floor for anyone looking to go ‘Green’. These vinyl floor tiles are built tough, manufactured with a 5 layer construction which aides in making each plank UV-resistant and virtually stain proof. Weathered Concrete tiles are backed by a 10 year warranty ensuring they will last for years to come in both residential and commercial environments.
Material – Our vinyl flooring is constructed with 100% premium vinyl of which 25% is recycled material. Our vinyl flooring is also manufactured with 5 layers of construction, giving the flooring added durability and versatility.
Size – Luxury Vinyl Planks are 6" x 48" (18 Planks per Case) or 10" x 30" (18 Tiles per Case).
Thickness – 2.5mm
Wear Layer – 20 MIL
Weight – Each vinyl plank weighs ~1 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Weathered Concrete vinyl floor planks and tiles have been installed successfully in both commercial and residential applications. Areas where these floor tiles have been installed are in home offices, as basement flooring, in bathrooms, as kitchen flooring, in apartments and condos, in churches, as wall covering for rooms, in dens, as entry way flooring and anywhere a tough resilient flooring option is desired.
Luxury Vinyl Planks and Tiles are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- Make sure to periodically clean exterior and interior floor mats to ensure that tracking of mud, dirt and debris does not persist.
- When mopping floors, make sure to block off areas to be cleaned; they may be slippery until dry.
- Mop the floor clean with our Rubber Floor Cleaner and Degreaser with a clean mop. Pick up soil and excess solution with a clean mop tightly wrung out. Then you will want to rinse the floor with cold water.
- Let floor dry completely before allowing foot traffic back on the floor.
For more detailed cleaning instructions along with commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. To view the installation instructions, please Click Here.