Description - Our FingerPrint vinyl tiles bring to life the intricate detail of an oversized fingerprint in 5 bold and bright colors which were inspired by Andy Warhol’s vibrant pop art prints of the 60s and 70s. These vinyl tiles can be mixed and matched to create an even more unique floor or wall and are perfect for any child’s play area, bedroom, or game room. These floor tiles are very durable and versatile being manufactured with a 5 layer construction which aides in making each tile UV-resistant and stain resistant. This means that these tiles can be installed virtually anywhere in your home or business. These luxury vinyl tiles are also very ‘Eco-Friendly’ being constructed with up to 25% recycled material and are backed by a 10 year warranty ensuring that your floor will look great for years to come. So if you are looking for a truly unique and interesting floor, then our Fingerprint vinyl floor tiles are the perfect product for you.
Material – Our vinyl flooring is constructed with 100% premium vinyl of which 25% is recycled material. Our vinyl flooring is also manufactured with 5 layers of construction, giving the flooring added durability and versatility.
Size – Luxury Vinyl Tiles are 24" x 24".
Thickness – 1/8" (~3.2mm)
Wear Layer – 28 MIL
Weight – Each vinyl tile weighs ~1.05 lbs.
Recommended Uses – FingerPrint vinyl floor tiles have been installed in both commercial and residential applications. These unique vinyl tiles can be found in kid's play areas, child care facilities, as flooring for children museums, in basements, in kid's bedrooms, as wall covering, in art studios, in office lobbies and much more.
Luxury Vinyl Planks and Tiles are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- Make sure to periodically clean exterior and interior floor mats to ensure that tracking of mud, dirt and debris does not persist.
- When mopping floors, make sure to block off areas to be cleaned; they may be slippery until dry.
- Mop the floor clean with our Rubber Floor Cleaner and Degreaser with a clean mop. Pick up soil and excess solution with a clean mop tightly wrung out. Then you will want to rinse the floor with cold water.
- Let floor dry completely before allowing foot traffic back on the floor.
For more detailed cleaning instructions along with commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. To view the installation instructions, please Click Here.