Description - Tadao and Ando luxury vinyl tiles feature a unique pattern of raw, unfinished concrete in large slabs that will enrich the design of any space. So whether you use them on the floor or wall, these dark and light slabs will appear as if they were cast on site, giving you the ultimate urban, modern look. These vinyl floor tiles are very easy to install using a pressure sensitive adhesive or double-sided tape and are very ‘Eco-Friendly’ being constructed with up to 25% recycled material, making them perfect for anyone looking to go ‘Green’. Being built with durability in mind, these vinyl tiles are backed by a 10 year warranty and are UV and stain resistant.
Material – Our vinyl flooring is constructed with 100% premium vinyl of which 25% is recycled material. Our vinyl flooring is also manufactured with 5 layers of construction, giving the flooring added durability and versatility.
Size – Luxury Vinyl Tiles are 24" x 36".
Thickness – 1/8" (~3.2mm)
Wear Layer – 20 MIL
Weight – Each vinyl tile weighs ~1.11 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Tadao and Ando vinyl floor tiles can be installed as flooring and wall covering and can be found in basements, home offices, entry ways, apartments, condos, commercial spaces, commercial kitchens, dining rooms, museums and much more.
Luxury Vinyl Tiles are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- Make sure to periodically clean exterior and interior floor mats to ensure that tracking of mud, dirt and debris does not persist.
- When mopping floors, make sure to block off areas to be cleaned; they may be slippery until dry.
- Mop the floor clean with our Rubber Floor Cleaner and Degreaser with a clean mop. Pick up soil and excess solution with a clean mop tightly wrung out. Then you will want to rinse the floor with cold water.
- Let floor dry completely before allowing foot traffic back on the floor.
For more detailed cleaning instructions along with commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. To view the installation instructions, please Click Here.