Description - Inspired by the well-worn natural cobblestone pathways of the old world, our Clovelly vinyl tiles look and feel so real that people might think they can reach down and pick up a stone. This vinyl floor tile collection comes in two different sized tiles in 5 different colors and can be installed as flooring for an entire room or as a walkway. These vinyl flooring tiles have been manufactured with a 5 layer construction giving each tile added durability and versatility allowing them to be used in virtually any commercial or residential application. These tiles are also very ‘Eco-Friendly’ being constructed with up to 25% recycled vinyl material, making them the perfect tiles for anyone looking to go ‘Green’. Clovelly vinyl flooring is backed by a 10 year warranty, and is a fun an interesting way to floor your home or office.
Material – Our vinyl flooring is constructed with 100% premium vinyl of which 25% is recycled material. Our vinyl flooring is also manufactured with 5 layers of construction, giving the flooring added durability and versatility.
Size – Luxury Vinyl tiles come in 18" x 18" (20 Tiles per Case) or 24" x 24" (10 Tiles per Case) tiles.
Thickness – 2.5mm
Wear Layer – 20 MIL
Weight – Each vinyl tile weighs ~1.05 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Our Clovelly vinyl floor tiles have been designed to be used in both commercial and residential applications and can be found as flooring for pathways, walkways, high traffic areas, decks, patios, in restaurants, in dens, family rooms, basements, office lobbies and much more.
Luxury Vinyl Tiles are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- Make sure to periodically clean exterior and interior floor mats to ensure that tracking of mud, dirt and debris does not persist.
- When mopping floors, make sure to block off areas to be cleaned; they may be slippery until dry.
- Mop the floor clean with our Rubber Floor Cleaner and Degreaser with a clean mop. Pick up soil and excess solution with a clean mop tightly wrung out. Then you will want to rinse the floor with cold water.
- Let floor dry completely before allowing foot traffic back on the floor.
For more detailed cleaning instructions along with commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. To view the installation instructions, please Click Here.