Description - With over 100 years of history right out of the box, our Antiqity vinyl plank flooring features a finely-detailed wood grain texture that helps to accentuate the authentic look and feel of each plank. This floor plank collection features 5 deep, rich colors that can be installed in both commercial and residential environments. These vinyl planks have been manufactured with a 5 layer construction that allows the planks to withstand the abuse of daily use. These flooring planks have been constructed with up to 25% recycled material, making them the perfect flooring for anyone looking to go ‘Green’. Antiquity Woods planks are backed by a 10 year warranty and can be installed using a pressure sensitive adhesive or double-sided tape if a permanent installation is not preferred. So if you a looking for a product that will give you a great wood look with added durability, then our Antiquity Woods vinyl planks are the flooring for you.
Material – Our vinyl flooring is constructed with 100% premium vinyl of which 25% is recycled material. Our vinyl flooring is also manufactured with 5 layers of construction, giving the flooring added durability and versatility.
Size – Luxury Vinyl Planks are 6" wide x 36" long.
Thickness – 1/8" (~3.2mm)
Wear Layer – 28 MIL
Weight – Each vinyl plank weighs ~1.65 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Antiquity Woods vinyl floor planks have been installed in many types of applications and can be found in yoga studios, as dance floors, in living rooms, as kitchen flooring, dining rooms, in basements, in dens, as classroom flooring, in churches, in home offices and much more.
Luxury Vinyl Planks are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- Make sure to periodically clean exterior and interior floor mats to ensure that tracking of mud, dirt and debris does not persist.
- When mopping floors, make sure to block off areas to be cleaned; they may be slippery until dry.
- Mop the floor clean with our Rubber Floor Cleaner and Degreaser with a clean mop. Pick up soil and excess solution with a clean mop tightly wrung out. Then you will want to rinse the floor with cold water.
- Let floor dry completely before allowing foot traffic back on the floor.
For more detailed cleaning instructions along with commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. To view the installation instructions, please Click Here.