Description - Comfortable, soft and durable, Svelte carpet tile squares feature several bright and bold colors that are sure to make any room pop. Constructed with over 70% post consumer recycled material, these modular carpet tiles are the perfect flooring option for anyone looking to go 'Green'. Easy to install with double sided tape or adhesive, these tiles are backed by a lifetime warranty. Featuring anti-soil properties and a Class 1 fire rating, these floor tiles are great for both residential and commercial use.
Recommended Installation Pattern - 1/4 Turn (Parquet) or Monolithic.
Material - Constructed with over 70% post consumer recycled 100% solution dyed polyester (PET) with a Nexterra backing. Nexterra is composed of recycled plastic soda and water bottles.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - ~3/16"
Weight - ~0.55 Lbs. per square foot.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses).
Origin - Made in the USA.
Recommended Uses - Svelte carpet tiles have been designed for use in both commercial and residential applications. These carpet tile squares have been used in home offices, day cares, libraries, as airport flooring, in basements, as flooring in churches, in dens, in family rooms, in medical offices, as family room flooring, in bedrooms and any where a soft, comfortable floor is desired.
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of our Svelte tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V notch trowel at minimum.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use at minimum a 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V notch trowel to apply the adhesive.