Description - Featuring beautiful wood parquet designs, these peel and stick tiles are the easiest DIY flooring installation. Easier to install, clean, and maintain that standard hardwood floors, these 12” x 12” tiles are the perfect low cost flooring solution with a touch of elegance. Whether you are installing in a kitchen, bathroom, garage, den, or any other high traffic area, you are sure to love these for years to come.
Material – Made of durable high quality vinyl.
Size – 12” x 12” tiles in boxes of 20 tiles per case.
Thickness – 1.2mm thickness.
Wear Layer – 2.8MIL (0.03 mm)
Weight – 9.3 Lbs. per box.
Recommended Uses – Wood patterned peel and stick tiles have been installed successfully in a variety of spaces. Perfect for bathrooms, hallways, mudrooms, utility closets, garages, cafeterias, trade shows, studio spaces and more.
California Prop 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Peel and Stick tiles are easy to keep clean and maintain. Cleaning of these vinyl floor tiles typically includes:
- Sweeping or vacuuming any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the surface when necessary. It is recommended to run the rolls from front to back for easy sweeping.
- For tougher stains, the product can be cleaned using a mild soap and water solution and a broom or vinyl brush to scrub the vinyl matting.
Note: This is not a stain proof product. Leaving certain harsh chemicals on the vinyl garage flooring for an extended period of time may cause some staining and/or damage.
Peel & Stick Tiles are easy to install. Installation of these tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be loose laid and cut into place with a straight edge and a utility knife. Each tile has a self-adhering back that secures each tile to the floor without the need for glue, tape or tacks.
- To ensure full adhesion to the subfloor, we recommend evenly and firmly applying pressure to the installed flooring using a floor roller or rolling pin.
- If you experience tile movement and would like to ensure that the tiles do not slide further, some double sided carpet tape can be used around the perimeter of the floor and directly under the seams of the tiles to prevent any movement.