Description - Ridgewood vinyl planks provide a low cost flooring option that can be installed anywhere in your home. Available in an easy to install peel and stick format, these planks provide you with a real wood look. Resistant to wear, fading, and water, these vinyl floor planks are quieter than laminate flooring and are just as durable. Backed by a 10 year warranty, Ridgewood planks are very easy to maintain and feature no wax.
Material – Constructed with 100% premium vinyl
Size – Luxury Vinyl Planks are 6" wide x 36" long.
Thickness – 2mm
Wear Layer – 12MIL (0.305 mm)
Weight – Each vinyl plank weighs ~1.325 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Ridgewood peel and stick vinyl planks are perfect for both residential and commercial applications and can be found as flooring for kitchens, living rooms, bedrooms, in basements, as home office flooring, in office lobbies, as hallway flooring and much more.
Luxury Vinyl Planks are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- Make sure to periodically clean exterior and interior floor mats to ensure that tracking of mud, dirt and debris does not persist.
- When mopping floors, make sure to block off areas to be cleaned; they may be slippery until dry.
- Mop the floor clean with our Rubber Floor Cleaner and Degreaser with a clean mop. Pick up soil and excess solution with a clean mop tightly wrung out. Then you will want to rinse the floor with cold water.
- Let floor dry completely before allowing foot traffic back on the floor.
For more detailed cleaning instructions along with commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
Ridgewood Peel & Stick Planks are easy to install. Installation of these planks typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, planks can be loose laid and cut into place with a straight edge and a utility knife. Each plank has a self-adhering back that secures each plank to the floor without the need for glue, tape or tacks. If you do experience some movement and would like to ensure that the planks do not slide at all, some double sided carpet tape can be used around the perimeter of the floor and directly under the seams of the planks to prevent any movement.