Description - Our Timeless Charm Vinyl Plank Collection is beautiful and features a realistic hardwood look and feel. Elegant and contemporary, this vinyl flooring features light surface embossing to give a real hardwood look and feel. With added treatment for resistance to mold and mildew, these waterproof planks are easy to clean and maintain for the life of the floor. The durable built in interlocking system offers a more seamless appearance and allow for a truly DIY friendly floating floor. A 12mil wear layer and a 15 year residential warranty ensure that these vinyl hardwood planks are durable for years to come. Our many beautiful wood plank options are sure to look fantastic with any decor, and can be installed in any room of the home.
Material – Constructed using premium virgin vinyl and built for outstanding wear and structural integrity. Our vinyl flooring is manufactured with multiple layers of construction, giving the floor added durability and versatility. This collection is also hypoallergenic and features a built in antimicrobial treatment to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew. Each durable top wear layer provides UV protection against fading and superb scratch resistance to ensure a long lasting floor.
Size – Luxury Vinyl Planks are 6" wide x 48" long.
Thickness – 3.2mm
Wear Layer – 12MIL (0.305 mm)
Weight – Each plank weighs ~2.4 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Our Timeless Charm Vinyl Planks feature a durable 12mil wear layer that is perfect for residential use and even light commercial traffic. These beautiful vinyl flooring planks have been enjoyed in kitchens, bedrooms, living rooms, and in many light traffic commercial spaces.
Luxury Vinyl tiles and planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Always use plywood or other boards when moving heavy objects across the floor to avoid scratching of the floor surface.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the floor surface.
- Place walk off door mats at all entrances and doorways to collect debris from shoes such as dirt, rocks, and moisture, from being tracked in and onto your new floors.
- Avoid using rubber backed area rugs or floor mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- Use non-staining floor protectors underneath heavy furniture, chairs, and tables.
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dust mopping to remove dirt, grit, dust etc. Do not use treated dust mops.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spill immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. Installation of floating floor is as follows:
- Complete any necessary floor prep.
- Start with the tongue side facing the wall.
- After the initial starter board, press the end seam of the second plank into the end seam of the first plank, and then lock them together by laying the plank down. Continue working left to right.
- Install the first plank in the second row by inserting the tongue into the groove of the plank in the first row. This is best done with a low angle of the plank.
- Insert the long side seam at a slight angle first. As the top surfaces meet, rotate the plank down into the locked position. Engage the end seam, using a rubber mallet if necessary.
- Planks may be cut with a utility knife using the “score and snap” technique, or with the use of a crosscut power saw.
- Continue installing planks removing any gaps using a tapping block and a scrap of flooring to cover the tapping block. Be careful not to damage In*Step tongue and groove.
- Protect all exposed edges by installing wall molding and/or transition strips. Make sure that no plank will be secured in any way to the subfloor.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.