Description - Our Rusted Steel vinyl tiles replicate the look of rusted steal and are great to use on decks or areas where an oxidized steel or weather-beaten floor is preferred. This modern looking vinyl floor collection comes in 2 colors that can be installed easily with the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or double-sided tape and can be installed virtually anywhere. Each tile is backed by a 10 year warranty and has been manufactured with a 5 layer construction making each tile UV-resistant and virtually stain proof. Each vinyl tile also features anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties making them versatile enough to use in areas where water may be present. These floor tiles are very environmentally friendly being constructed with 25% recycled material and can be installed in both residential and commercial environments. Rusted Steel tiles are not only good as flooring, but can be used as paneling on walls as well to create a very urban environment.
Material – Our vinyl flooring is constructed with 100% premium vinyl of which 25% is recycled material. Our vinyl flooring is also manufactured with 5 layers of construction, giving the flooring added durability and versatility.
Size – Luxury Vinyl Tiles are 24" x 36".
Thickness – 1/8" (~3.2mm)
Wear Layer – 20 MIL
Weight – Each vinyl tile weighs ~1.11 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Rusted Steel vinyl floor tiles have been installed as flooring or wall covering and can be found in modern apartments, in offices, as flooring for high traffic areas, in basements, in both commercial and residential kitchens, in dining rooms, in family rooms, as bathroom flooring and much more.
Luxury Vinyl Tiles are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- Make sure to periodically clean exterior and interior floor mats to ensure that tracking of mud, dirt and debris does not persist.
- When mopping floors, make sure to block off areas to be cleaned; they may be slippery until dry.
- Mop the floor clean with our Rubber Floor Cleaner and Degreaser with a clean mop. Pick up soil and excess solution with a clean mop tightly wrung out. Then you will want to rinse the floor with cold water.
- Let floor dry completely before allowing foot traffic back on the floor.
For more detailed cleaning instructions along with commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. To view the installation instructions, please Click Here.